Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Flowers

Hi everyone, so sorry for taking so long to post again.  Finals are next week so I've been cramming to get all my homework done and study.  I hope you are all enjoying the nice weather, I took my son to the park yesterday to run around and it was so nice to be out in the fresh air =)

Today I have something fun and a little nerve-wracking for me...........stamping!!  Stamping is what first got me interested in nail art but it is still difficult for me.  I'm a bit of a perfectionist yet I never seem to be able to get the stamps to look the same.  I used Sinful Colors Candy coated (from their Sugar Rush Collection) as the base color and stamped with Sinful Colors Enchanted.  I love how the combo turned out!  Candy Coated is a pastel purple that went on super easy, I only used 2 coats and had complete opaqueness.  Enchanted stamped really well, there weren't many spots that were thin.  I used Nail Art Plates stamp m60 because I thought it was really cute and appropriate for Spring!  I really hope you like how this turned out, I will be working to perfect my technique so be on the look out for more stamping posts =)






I used both with flash and without flash for the nail pictures so you can see the difference =)

 Without flash

 With flash


Candy Coated with flash

Candy Coated without flash


Plate M60

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, it ends March 25th!!  *Open to US and Canada residents only at this time.  Stay tuned for my next post, St. Patrick's Day!!

See you soon, 
Kim

1 comment: